Raegan & Bailey hanging out in their crib.
Ok, so it's just the most adorable thing when the girls "find" eachother. The few times they're awake at the same time, and actually lying down next to one another are just amazing to us. They study things so intently and try their best to make coordinated movements, it's just so cute. Matt went to mow today and again, while he was gone, the girls put on a show. This time I got some more video and actually figured out how to get it off my camera, onto my computer, and posted to my blog. So enjoy some time with the girls. I PROMISE there will be more and more video to watch so you can get to know our little angels.
Bailey & Raegan are so beautiful and amazing!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to spend more time with them. I love you guys so much.
Love,
Aunt Laura