For once the girls were both wide awake at the same time!! They have their moments, but today they have both been bright eyed and bushy tailed since they ate at 10:00 (just now going to sleep before they have to eat at 1:00.) So while Daddy was out mowing we decided to take a few pictures close up and awake. Nothing much has changed, Raegan is still snotty, but at least I can suction it out now. Before it's like I was just getting the saline I had squirted up her nose! But not now, oh no, now we have good long stringy snot, yum!! So hopefully she'll start feeling better soon. They got to meet some more of their family yesterday. Michelle brought Maddie & Corey to be introduced to little Bailey & Raegan. They were perfect angels and let them hold them as long as they wanted; which I'm convinced made Maddie & Corey very happy. I still have some playing around to do with this blog as far as postings go. I'm hopefully going to branch out and figure out how to put video on here and share some of the girls awake time with everybody. Until then, pictures and my comments are all ya get :-) Today the girls are one month and one day old.
No comments:
Post a Comment