Saturday, April 4, 2009

Baby Fix







So not a lot has changed at this point from the last post. Bailey and Raegan are just cruising right along and enjoying all of their visitors. Sorry we don't have pictures with everyone, pregnant head still taking over. Sometimes I would realize I didn't get a picture with their new fans until after they left! So please forgive me that my brain isn't with me at all times. Yesterday we made our first family trip...to Target. It was a significant trip for us though I know people go to Target with their kids everyday. And holy smokes, you can't possibley imagine all of the whispers, stares, finger pointing, and blunt comments people made when you come wheeling in with a stroller wide as I-65 and two infant carriers aboard it. Of course all were made in admiration, but it takes much longer to pick up some shampoo with all of this going on. We ran into a few people there as well so it took a little longer getting out of there. In any regard it was a well needed trip for Mom, Dad, and the girls. The walls of our home were closing in on us so we decided to get out. Anyway, we are all doing well and I can't wait for the rest of you to meet them in person.




1 comment:

  1. I'm laughing WITH you about the Target trip. At least you didn't try WalMart!! Can't wait to see the girls - my Briley is finally getting over the pneumonia, sinus infection, and ear infection so hopefully we will see you SOON!

    ReplyDelete