Hi everybody. Well, we've made it to the all important 32 week mark, wuhu!! Today we're 32 weeks & 2 days to be exact, working toward at least 34 weeks now. The days are long on the couch and the nights are terrible with back, pelvic, and hip pain but I didn't expect it to be a cake walk. I guess there's nothing easy about being pregnant, or pregnant with twins. We also want to let everyone know how thankful we are for all the gifts. We unfortunately had to cancel our baby shower in Illinois due to traveling too far, but we had four other baby showers here in town. Thanks to everyone for your generosity and prayers.
Matt's getting very anxious for the arrival of the girls as is everyone. He and Bailey (baby A on the left) play tag if you can believe it. Raegan (baby B on the right) has cooled her jets and kinda tolerates the cramped quarters. Several people couldn't believe we haven't taken any pregnant pictures and warned me that I'd regret it later. So, we took a couple of pictures the other night and holy smokes, I had no idea how BIG my belly has gotten. Sorry for the frightening image but I had to share, enjoy the laugh. Anyway we go back to the doctor Friday 03.06.09, the day before I turn 33 weeks. I'll let everyone know what happens then.
Matt's getting very anxious for the arrival of the girls as is everyone. He and Bailey (baby A on the left) play tag if you can believe it. Raegan (baby B on the right) has cooled her jets and kinda tolerates the cramped quarters. Several people couldn't believe we haven't taken any pregnant pictures and warned me that I'd regret it later. So, we took a couple of pictures the other night and holy smokes, I had no idea how BIG my belly has gotten. Sorry for the frightening image but I had to share, enjoy the laugh. Anyway we go back to the doctor Friday 03.06.09, the day before I turn 33 weeks. I'll let everyone know what happens then.
You'll love this - Pai saw your belly pic and she said you look like a "b" but backwards! :-O
ReplyDelete