Sunday, July 12, 2009

Bumbos & Baby Bottoms


Raegan is chillin' in the Bumbo...


Bailey is wondering "why am I chillin' in the Bumbo?"


Here's Raegan & Bailey just laying around watching a movie...

I'm just kidding, they were being forced into participating in "tummy time." This picture was taken Friday, 07.10.09; Raegan is the yellow butt and Bailey is the pink one. The Bumbo pics were taken today. We took them to the doctor on Wednesday for their 4 month check-up and shots :-( Dr. Fraser said they were doing great so I had to tell him that I prematurely started them on cereal. They've been eating it from a spoon for a week and a half now and absolutely LOVE it. I would let them nurse longer because they were still acting hungry and they would just throw it all up. So I decided to go for quality, not quantity. And let me just tell ya, Bailey has just been waiting for this, she loves to eat just like her mama. Raegan's doing good too. She just prefers "easy" food, this working to eat thing just does nothing for her. Even though Raegan looks a lot bigger than Bailey their weights are closer than I expected. Raegan was 13lbs 4oz and Bailey was 11lbs 9oz. We just can't believe how big they are getting and how fast it's happening.
The girls are looking forward to Aunt Laura coming to see them next week. They have so much to say now and want to tell her all about it! See you soon!!!

1 comment:

  1. Bailey & Raegan,
    I can't wait to see you again! You two have grown so much. I love you and miss you!

    Aunt Laura

    ReplyDelete