Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Little Swimmers


Raegan & Bailey "laying out" by the pool Saturday


Mommy & Daddy taking the girls for their very first swim!!

This past Saturday was a big day for the girls. Raegan & Bailey came out to the pool with us since Matt put an easy-up on a section of the deck for them to stay in the shade. He also put a fan out there to keep a breeze blowing on them and periodically I would wipe them down with a wet burp cloth. Since it was so warm, and the pool temp had gone up considerably, I thought "why not" when it came to putting them in the pool. Oh my gosh, these girls LOVE the water! They would just kick and splash and talk the whole time they were in there. They even got fussy when we would take them out for a little bit. This has already turned into the best summer we've ever had.

1 comment:

  1. Too cute!!! I love it. Can't wait to get together w/ you guys.

    ReplyDelete