Friday, March 25, 2011

an "ordinary" day


Bailey & Raegan have been helping in the kitchen again.


They made us some shamrock sugar cookies for St. Patrick's Day which was our 7th Wedding Anniversary.


We broke out the kite a few days ago when it was so warm but very windy.


Of course Raegan & Bailey thought they needed to help get the kite in the air so here they are giving it their best try.


These girls LOVE being outside and getting dirty.


We quit buying them toys...clearly a pile of rocks is great fun (ha).


Chief is SO good with them. He just lays there while they pet and poke on him.


Little miss Harper was all smiles while Raegan was playing with her this morning. She thinks her sisters are SO funny.


Raegan thinks she's all grown up just hanging out on the swing eating her lunch like a big girl.


Bailey is being her usual "fashionista" self. I mean she thinks she looks good...and of course we agree.

These are ordinary days in our house. But the truth is there is nothing ordinary about it. I am amazed at the 3 of them everyday, individually & as sisters. One minute I haven't had a chance to stop correcting their mischievous behavior and the next they pull the tears right out of me with their loving hugs to one another. I can't begin to explain how our "ordinary" days are nothing short of extraordinary.

No comments:

Post a Comment