Bailey & Raegan are playing in the canoe that Matt & his Dad built years ago. We cut it down after it had floated it's last river & have it in the basement as decoration. We just recently started remodeling down there so the canoe was in the floor and the girls took me seriously when I told them we were taking them canoeing this year.
Our first family picture! I can't believe Harper is 4 weeks old and we just now ALL got in a picture together. I had loaded the girls up and took them to see their Daddy at the firehouse Sunday. Thankfully somebody was able to take a quick pic of the five of us.
Raegan is in the front of the sled & Bailey was in the back. They're sporting their super cute hats that Cass made them for Christmas. Thanks Cass!
Matt pulled them around the yard and they LOVED it. He wanted to pull them with the 4-wheeler, and even though I'm sure they would have loved it, I had to stop that catastrophe before it started :-)
Oh... and yesterday Matt had another birthday that officially put him IN his thirties... he turned 31. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment