Tomorrow I go in for all my pre-op stuff to get ready to deliver the next little Ferguson on Monday!! She's still breach so we had to opt for a scheduled c-section for her safety. This is our last post as a family of four and look forward to sharing pictures of our new baby girl on Monday...as soon as I get out of recovery, get a chance to hold her/meet her, and all that good stuff.
Not sure what time they're going to schedule me just yet but at our last MD visit they talked like I wouldn't even have to be at the hospital until around 10:00 that morning. So keep your eyes peeled for a new post sometime that morning/afternoon to meet the newest family member. Thank you everyone for keeping us in your thoughts.
Oh, and a side note...I want to extend another HUGE thank you to everyone who so selflessly gave us baby gifts for Bailey & Raegan. They just turned 22 months old and I only now had to buy the first bottle of baby shampoo!!! Our baby shower gifts have lasted us this long and it never ceases to amaze me how we were provided for by so many of you. Thank you again!
No comments:
Post a Comment