Saturday, July 10, 2010

A Lot of Things Have Changed


Raegan & Bailey playing cornhole with daddy before the fireworks


fun at Ed Spear Park in Smiths Grove...







Bailey too tired to get her face cleaned after a snack

Raegan too tired to make it through lunch


Goofy girls...






making our way home after a day of fun
So just a few things have changed around the Ferguson house. Bailey & Raegan have grown like crazy!!! If I knew how to slow this down I would but there's just no stopping them. The other day we found Raegan in the middle of the kitchen table and Bailey perched on the arm of the couch with one foot in the window seal. They can't get enough exploration in to satisfy themselves for one day so they look for something new the next.
I am SO sorry for the long overdue update but we just got a new camera last week and getting back in the swing of things isn't easy these days. If you haven't heard yet I am having a little difficulty keeping up since we are expecting our third child... you got it, we're having another one!!! This time it is only one and today I am 11 weeks and 1 day. We're due January 28th and so far things are going really well. We'll keep you updated on our progress (I promise) any time something changes. Love you all very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment