The girls first WKU football game
Daddy and his "camo cuties"
Just a few more bites...
I can do it...
see, I can even do it with my eyes closed
Last Saturday we took the girls to their first WKU football game, tailgating and all. I was a little worn out wrangling babies all afternoon, but it was worth it to see them watch the game so intently... until they fell asleep. Of course if we heard it once we heard it a thousand times, "how sweet, are they twins?!!" I know people just love babies but I can't even count how many oohs and ahhs we heard over them. We of course LOVE the compliments but it just funny.
Our neighbors got the girls their pink camo "camo cuties" onesies and we had to get a picture of daddy with his girls.
And then there's supper time at our house. Bailey is hands down our big eater. She takes 3 bites to Raegan's partially eaten 1 spoonful. As you can see Raegan ends up with most of hers on her shirt and Bailey rarely lets a drop leave her mouth. However, all that eating does make one sleepy. The poor thing, she hardly makes it through a supper without falling asleep eating! Then we have to wake her up for bath time and she always seems to have the most gratifying smile as if to say, "i ate it all gone, mommy."
We go for six month pics on Friday. I'll post a few pics when we get them and directions how to view them when Jena puts them up. Hope everyone is well, we love you all.
Matt, Steph, Bailey, & Raegan
No comments:
Post a Comment